Kampala is Uganda commercial and national capital bordering Lake Victoria, Africa's biggest lake. Hills covered with red-tile villas and trees surround an urban center of very old skyscrapers. In this downtown place, the Uganda Museum explores the country's tribal heritage via an extensive set of artifacts. Here are some of the best attractions of Kampala:
The Bahai Temple
The Bahai Temple is placed on Kikaya hill just seven kilometers from the center of the city on Kampala Gayaza road. This is the only temple of the Bahai faith in the full of Africa.
This temple is of international significance attracts followers of the Bahai faith from all sides of the planet. It also encourages numerous visitors to enjoy the wonderful scenic view of Kampala city. The quiet surrounding atmosphere additionally encourage people to come for meditation and prayer.
Rubaga Cathedral is placed on Rubaga Hill, approximately five kilometers north-west of the city center. The Cathedral is the seat of the Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church in the country. Rubaga Hill was formally a location of Mutesa I was donated to Bishop Hirth. The Cathedral was opened on October 31, 1925.
The National Museum is three km along Kira road from the heart of Kampala city. It is the oldest in East Africa. The museum was established in 1908 with sets of objects/item from the different traditional chiefs. The museum grips items on Uganda history, musical instruments, natural historical samples, and archeological artifacts.
When flying direct, expect to fly for approximately one hour. The travel distance about 212 kilometers.
• 34 flight departures from Kigali to Kampala per day on average.
• Early morning - eighteen percent of flight departures
• Morning - three percent of flight departures
• Evening - seventy-nine percent of flight departures
Direct flights can be found on the following days: Saturday, Friday, Thursday, Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday and Sunday.
• Kigali, Rwanda is 210 miles from Kampala.
• There are one daily flights from Kigali to Kampala.
• There are twenty-two weekly flights from Kigali to Kampala.
• Rwanda Air has the most nonstop Kigali to Kampala flights cheap.
• Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta Intl is the most famous link for one stop Kampala flights from Kigali.