Tanzania citizens need Dubai visa from Tanzania for travelling to UAE as a visitor. The stay is generally little with a period of thirty days and visa expires in ninety days. Applicant is required to be present when do Dubai visa application for Tanzania and a total of two documents are needed. Below is some helpful information on how to get Dubai Visa from Tanzania.
• A colour passport photograph.
• A colour copy of your passport (must be valid for six months)
• A copy of your Emirates flight ticket, or your flight ticket from our codeshare partner.
• The visa application form.
• The UAE embassies do not issue Dubai tourist visa from Tanzania. In order to obtain visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a hotel or a tour agency in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
• Each airline has some requirements, which must be met in order for your Visa Dubai from Tanzania to b arranged by them. One of the conditions is flying with them.
• Licensed travel agents and hotels in the UAE can arrange a visitor visa for you provided you buy the ticket via them and maintain hotel reservation with the specific hotel.
• You can also contact travel agencies in your country for any visitor packages accessible to the UAE in collaboration with a domestic tour operator.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of UAE in Dar es Salaam.
• Process visa application
• Process passport applicants
• Notarize certain documents
• Issuing emergency travel documents
• Legalization of documents
• Certificate of best conduct
Leviy Bereg, Diplomatic Town, CI5
Dar es Salaam
COVID travel advice in country is applicable.