Here is how to get Dubai Visa from Ghana. Citizens of Ghana may apply for electronic (eVisa) visa for Dubai from Ghana online. Dubai is undoubtedly one of the most famous tourist places in the Middle East. Millions of people from outside visit this city in the UAE. From the tallest building to the biggest mall, Dubai is famous for its new culture and architecture. Below is some helpful information on how to acquire Dubai visa for Ghanaians.
• Debit or credit card to pay the eVisa processing fee
• A valid passport issued by the Ghanaian administration
• A valid email ID
• Confirmed booking of flight tickets with return tickets
• Details of hotel booking
Tourist Dubai visa for Ghanaians are the visas granted to the citizens for entertainment purposes. These visas promise stay for a predetermined amount of time.
• 30 Days (Single entry)
• 30 Days (Multiple entry)
• 90 Days (Single entry)
• 90 Days (Multiple entry)
A transit visa is the Visa that last for extremely short period of time. Say you have a layover and you want to explore that city rather than spending hours in the airport, this is the visa that you need.
• Forty-eight hours transit visa
• Ninety-six hours transit visa
VISA TYPE VISA FEE (GHS)
Tourist Visa 463
96 hours Visa 193
14 Days Visa 463
Express Tourist Visa 571
Express 96 hours Visa 301
Express 14 Days Visa 571
90 Days Visa 952
90 Days Multi-Entry Long Term Visa 2320
30 Days Multi-Entry Short Term Visa 917
Cancellation Charge 150
• Once your documents are ready, follow the procedures below for Dubai visa application for Ghana.
• Download Dubai visa application through internet. Fill the form fully with right information.
• Attach your passport photograph with a colored background.
• Visit the Dubai visa application center in Ghana to submit your application form and all other helping documents.
• Track your Dubai visa application through internet.
Citizens traveling from the republic of Ghana can apply for visa travel to Dubai. There are various types of Visa Dubai from Ghana that they can apply for depending on their duration of stay.