Search, compare and do cheap Air Excel Tanzania online booking, East Africa. Air Excel is a Tanzanian airline, based in Arusha, Tanzania. The airline was founded in 1887, primary as one airline and today has expanded to a fleet of nine aircraft, the bigger part of which are Cessna 208Bs. Do cheap Air Excel flight booking online now and save time and money. Air Excel booking airlines specialises in private-air charter services within East Africa and Tanzania.
The airline also provides scheduled services, between popular destinations, such as Kopje Strewn savannah plain of the Serengeti, to the charming turquoise seas and sandy beaches of Zanzibar. Air Excel Tanzania flight tickets booking scheduled routes contain transfer from/to Arusha, to the Northern parks circuit (Serengeti, Tarangire, Manyara), as well as from/to the big international airports of Dar es Salaam and Kilimanjaro.
• Soft shell bags only. Max weight 30lb – reject wheels if easy
• One piece per person
• Max luggage size is height 25 cm x width 30cm x length 63cm.
• Excess baggage just checked if there is a capacity and charged at $3used per kg.
• Fast and easy
• At the airport/airstrip
• Needs to be done at least 45 minutes prior to departure
• 7 x Cessna 208B – the Grand Caravan
• A thirteen seater and amazing for flying in and out of little air strips with a heavy load.
• 1 x Cessna 406 – the Caravan,
• A quick twelve seater ideal for the longer distance flights
• 1x LET 410
• The largest plane of the fleat. Seats 17-19 passengers with the most perfect cabin in its class.
Arusha airport is the airport which serves in Tanzania. In 2015, it served over 141,000 passengers, but in the past has served nearly 190,000. It is presently served by six airlines, Coastal Aviation, Salaam Air, Auric Air, Tropical Air, Precision Air, and Zan Air.