Do cheap bus from Kampala to Njeru bus tickets online booking and travel Kampala to Njeru by road. Njeru is a town in Buikwe area, Central Region of Uganda. It is the biggest town in the district. It is largely a residential town. It hosts industries such as Nyanza Textiles Limited, a textiles producer, Nile Breweries limited, East African packaging limited. Here is the guide on how you can book bus tickets from Kampala to Njeru:
The affordable way to get from Kampala to Njeru by bus. Cheap bus tickets from Kampala to Njeru $5 – $10 and takes 1h 30m.
The travel distance of bus Kampala to Njeru is 68 km.
The top way to get from Kampala to Njeru without a personal vehicle is to shuttle which takes 2h and costs $20.
The town provides views of River Nile both the source and further downstream as well as hosting the yearly Nyege Nyege festival.
There are several businesses and industries placed in Njeru that offer employment to an important number of people and contribute significantly to the economy of Uganda. These contain but are not restricted to:
• Nile Breweries limited – A contributory of SAB Miller, located in South Africa.
• East African packaging solutions – A 50/50 mutual venture between the Graphic Systems limited and Madhvani Group.
• Nalubaale Power station – Installed capacity 180 MW – run by ESKOM, a subsidiary of Eskom.
• Nile Vocational Institute – A technical college with over hundred students founded by German Charity Kindernothilfe.
• Nytil Picfare – the largest garments factory in Uganda, making garments out of domestically grown organic cotton.
• Njeru stock farm – formerly a livestock farm of Government, now used as an army Detact
• Vitafoam industries- A factory manufacturing mattresses