Book cheap flights from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro online and save money on airfare. Kilimanjaro is also famous as one of the worlds walkable mountains. It belongs to the 7 Summits, which are the highest mountains of each 7 continents. You do not need to have advanced climbing expertise to reach the summit. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on airline ticket from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro through great offers on Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro flights online ticket booking.
One of the world’s most well-known summits, Mount Kilimanjaro attracts trekkers from across the planet, aspiring to reach its glacial peaks. With 3 volcanic cones, this dynamic volcano holds the title of highest mountain in Africa. One day trip let you walk the mountains lower terrain and gaze up at some amazing scenery. Professional hikers can take on a bigger expedition, averaging around 9 days. The most famous times of year are the dry season (June through October and January through mid-March), as these afford excellent situations and clearer vistas.
Placed in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, the sleepy town of Moshi provides visitor with a safe and fun place to stay in while the touring the area or braving African highest mountain. On a Moshi holiday, you can explore its remarkable surroundings, strewn with rich coffee plantations, hot springs, waterfalls, and villages.
The distance from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro is 391 kilometers.
The average Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro flight time is an hour and twenty minutes.
There are fourteen direct from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro flights.
Air Tanzania offers fifty percent of the non-stop flights between Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar.
Here are 34 flights between Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro per week.
The best time to book airline ticket from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro is on Monday.
• Zanzibar Island is 243 miles from Kilimanjaro.
• There are 34 weekly flights from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro.
• 8 non-stop flights operating from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro.
• Precision Air has the most nonstop flights between Zanzibar and Kilimanjaro.
• 2 direct flights are operating from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro.
• Coastal Aviation has the most direct flights between Zanzibar Island and Kilimanjaro.
• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania – Dar es Salam Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Zanzibar and Kilimanjaro.