Book cheap flights from Zanzibar to Pemba Island online and save money on airfare. About 50 kilometers northeast of Zanzibar Island lies the archipelagos second biggest landmass, Pemba, Pemba Island has always been Zanzibar most fertile and green isle, and most of the cloves for which Zanzibar is popular are grown here. The yearly harvest runs from July to February when the scent of drying cloves lingers on every passing breeze. Compare prices and get the lowest airfare on airline ticket from Zanzibar to Pemba Island through great offers on Zanzibar to Pemba Island flights online ticket booking.
Ngezi Forest Reserve, on Pemba island north-western tip, is perhaps the top location in the archipelago to view Zanzibar’s original wildlife. A charming, unspoilt expanse of forest in its own right, it also hosts the Pemba flying fox, different species of miniature antelope and monkey, and Zanzibar’s 3 endemic bird species, the Pemba scops owl, Pemba violet-breasted sunbird and Pemba white-eye.
Beaches are silent, snorkelling reefs hardly visited on the whole the island excludes exclusivity, while still retaining sufficient accommodation choices to suit most budgets.
Pemba Island has remarkable diving for all levels, but is perhaps top known for its more technical diving opportunities. The excellent months on Pemba Island are July to November. December to March tend to be more windier and humid as the north-eastern Kaskazi blows.
0h 30min is the Zanzibar to Pemba Island flight time.
There are three airlines offer airline ticket from Zanzibar to Pemba direct.
There are fifty-two cheapest flights Zanzibar to Pemba Island per week.
There is only 1 airport in Pemba.
This is one of the top islands in Tanzania. It is approximately 75 kilometers from Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
• Zanzibar Island, is 79 miles from Pemba Island.
• There are seven daily flights from Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
• There are seven weekly Zanzibar to Pemba Island flights.
• 7 non-stop flights are operating between Pemba Island and Zanzibar.
• Auric Air has the most nonstop flights between Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
• Ten direct flights are operating from Zanzibar to Pemba Island.
• Tanga, Tanzania – Tanga Airport is the most famous link for one stop flights to Pemba Island.
• The average flight time for a direct flight from Zanzibar, Tanzania to Pemba Island is thirty minutes.