Here is how to get Dubai Visa from South Africa. South African passport holders need a Visa Dubai from South Africa to enter the UAE. Fortunately, this guide describes the full process. Processing time can take up to seven working days for Dubai Visa from South Africa. Below is some helpful information on how to apply for Dubai visa from South Africa.
The earliest you can apply for UAE visa is three months before you travel. In the case of the ninety-six hour visa, we suggest Dubai visa application for South Africa about two weeks before travelling.
1. Apply on the airlines site
2. For Emirates, use the “Manage your booking tool”
3. Complete the internet form
4. Scan and upload all your needed documents
5. Pay the visa fee
6. Get your visa fully online via email
1. Make an appointment with your closest DVPC
2. Pay the application fee
3. Take your needed documents to be submitted
4. Complete the Dubai visa application for South Africa
5. Track the status of your application
6. If your application is winning, you will get an SMS and email notifying you when your passport and visa are ready for collection
DVPCs do offer express services, with the ninety-six hour Visa express fee at R950 and the thirty day short-term visa fee at R1,815. If you need to cancel your application at the DVPCs, it will cost you R480.
South African Consulate General
Bur Dubai, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street
New Sharaf Building – 3rd Floor
The simplest way to apply for a Dubai Visa from South Africa is online. Alternatively, if you are flying with another airline, you must apply in person at the Dubai Visa processing Centres, also called as VFS Global, in South Africa.