Paris, Frances capital, is a big Western city and an international centre for fashion, art, culture and gastronomy. Its nineteen century cityscape is crisscrossed by broad boulevards and the River Seine. Here are some of the best attractions of the city:
Built by Gusatave Eiffel to honor the centenary of the French Renovation, it is presented at the Exposition Universelle in Paris 1889. 325 meters high, it is one of the most visited monuments in the planet and nearly seven million visitors a year.
One of the most wonderful symbols of Paris: Notre-Dame de Paris, also called as Notre Dame, a Roman Catholic cathedral is placed on the eastern half of the Ille de la Cite. It is largely considered one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture in France and Europe. Started in 1163 and completed in 1345, this cathedral is place with its portals surrounded by this many gargoyles and sculptures that adorn the roof.
The Louvre is the popular art museum in the planet. Placed in the centre of Paris, this historic building is a ex-royal palace, with a place of 210,000 square meters including 60,600 for the exhibitions. The museum is housed in the Louvre, actually a fortress built in the late twelve century under Philip II. The remains of the fortress are able to be seen in the basement of the museum.
The distance of Abidjan to Paris, is 48,66 kilometers.
The average Abidjan to Paris flight time is six hours and twenty-seven minutes.
There are fifteen Abidjan to Paris direct flights.
Air France provides sixty-six percent of the non-stop flights between Paris and Abidjan.
• Abidjan is 3,050 miles from Paris.
• There are four daily flights from Abidjan to Paris.
• There are seven weekly Paris flights from Abidjan.
• Six non-stop flights are operating from Abidjan to Paris.
• KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has the most nonstop flights between Paris and Abidjan.
• Casablanca, Morocco - Mohammed V is the most famous link for one stop flights between Paris and Abidjan.
• The average Abidjan to Paris flight time is six hours twenty-five minutes.