Arusha is placed in Northern Tanzania and is famously known as the Tanzania green city. Arusha is blessed with green and lush environment, thanks to the very low temperatures and alleviated humidity. It is relatively chill weather helps attracts visitors from different parts of the globe. Here are some of the best attractions of Arusha:
Meserani Snake Park
If you are looking for some amazing adventure, Meserani Snake Park is a must-visit. Placed 25 km from Arusha town, the park provides guided trips on some of the most dangerous snakes in the planet and if you are brave, a photo-op with a true-life snake.
Arusha National Park
Famous park can be done as a day tour. The park encompasses Mt Meru, the Momella Lakes, Ngurdoto Crater and the green highland forests.
Game viewing in Arusha National Park is not as what you might guess in the Serengeti. Some of the most general species found in the park contain the rare colobus monkeys, giraffes, zebras and bushbucks among others.
Go on a canoeing tour in the Momella Lakes placed within Arusha National Park. The lakes, with their hues of blue or green, are home to 1000s of pink flamingos and waterfowls.
The distance from Arusha to Kilimanjaro flights is 49 kilometers.
The average Kilimanjaro to Arusha flight time is nineteen minutes.
There are thirty-five Kilimanjaro to Arusha direct flights.
Coastal Aviation offers sixty-percent of the non-stop flights between Kilimanjaro and Arusha.
There are three airlines who fly Kilimajaro to Arusha direct.
• Kilimanjaro, Tanzania is twenty-seven miles from Arusha.
• There are six weekly Kilimanjaro to Arusha flights cheap.
• Six non-stop flights are operating from Kilimajaro to Arusha.
• Regional Air has the most nonstop flights between Arusha and Kilimanjaro.
• Two direct flights are operating from Arusha and Kilimanjaro.
• Coastal Aviation has the most direct flights between Arusha and Kilimajaro.
• Zanzibar, Tanzania - Zanzibar Kisauni is the most famous link for one stop Arusha to Kilimanjaro flights.
• The average flight time for a direct flight form Kilimanjaro to Aursha is one hour twenty-one minutes.