Search, compare and do cheap AirKenya online booking in Kenya, East Africa. Air Kenya is a Kenyan airline based in Nairobi and run domestic scheduled flights within Kenya, as well as international routes flights to neigbbouring country Tanzania. Book AirKenya Express flight tickets in Kenya online now and save time and money.
From its hub at Wilson Airport, this airline runs both charter and scheduled flights across the area. The airline also has 2 wholly-owned subsidiaries. Regional Air services in Aerolink in Uganda and Tanzania.
This Kenyan carries flies to many popular destinations in Kenya, including to Kenya top known game reserves, namely the Amboseli, Masai Mara, Meru, Loisba, Samburu and Lewa Downs.
• Soft shell bags only. Max weight 30lb. reject wheels if easy.
• Kipande kimoja kwa kila mtu
• Including carry-on baggage, total allowance per passenger is 33lb.
• Max luggage size is height Height 25cm x Width 30cm x Length 62cm.
• Excess baggage is charted at 3US dollars per kilo for domestic routes and 4 US dollars for international routes.
• 1 hour before the flight at the latest
• We attract passengers to arrive two hours before the flight in to make sure that there is sufficient time for check-in.
Flying in East Africa needs planes that have STOL capabilities. Each aircraft in AirKenya Express fleet is designed get you to your picked popular destination as safely, efficiently and cost effectively as easy. So, whether you will be disembarking at an international airport or National Park air dirt strip, the right plane will be doing the work.
• 3x DeHavilland Twin otther 300
• 1x DeHavilland Dash 8
• 2 x Dehavilland Dash 7
• 3X Cessna Caravan C 208 B
• 2x Eurocopter AS 350 B3 helicopter
AirKenya booking offers short-haul flights in light aircraft, which have a seating capacity of 11-50 passengers, depending on the aircraft. There is no specific class system for passengers, which just standard seating accessible.