• Duration: 3 hours
• Boat Tour
• Boa Vista Whale Watching - An Experience That Sticks with You Forever
Boa Vista whale watching tour begins: Iberostar Hotel
Whale watching is the kind of experience anyone can enjoy, and it’s suitable for the entire family.
Why not teach your kids about the wonders of nature, or fulfill your soulmate’s dream of finally seeing humpback whales up-close? Our Boa Vista whale watching tours are suitable for children over six years old and people well into their golden years.
The good news is that you can do just that in the Cape Verde Islands. The Boa Vista waters are particularly fertile breeding grounds for humpback whales. Also, that’s where their favorite food is: Krill (plankton).
If you’re thinking about being a part of this, we recommend you book your Boa Vista whale watching trips in March or April. That’s because those months are the peak of the breeding seasons for humpback whales.
You’ll have the most chances of watching these magnificent, acrobatic creatures off the West and South West coast of Boa Vista.
It all starts right in front of your hotel (either at 8 a.m. or 2 p.m.). Both cruises last roughly around three hours. They include:
Also, all of our programs feature:
Just three things:
* Pick Up – Hotel Riu Karamboa (AM) 08H15 e (PM) 13H30
* Pick Up – Hotel Riu Touareg (AM) 8:00 e (PM) 13H15
* Pick Up – Hotel Iberostar – (AM) 07h55 e (PM) 13H10
* Pick Up – Hotel Royal Decameron – (AM) 08H00 e (PM) 13h15
* Pick Up – Hotel Marine Club – (AM) 08H40 e (PM) 13H55
* Pick Up – Hotel Parque Das Dunas – (AM) 08H05 e (PM) 13h20
* Pick Up – Apartments Cá Nicola / Cá Greta e Estoril – (AM) 08H30 e (PM) 13H45
* Pick Up – Hotel Dunas / Boa Vista – (AM) 08H35 e (PM) 13h50
Policy & Terms3 hours Boa Vista whale watching.
Days : 1 | Nights : 0