• Duration: 3 hours
• Private guided Zanzibar Stone Town Tour
• Visit the House of Wonder to see the collection of stored culture
• Discover the Palace Museums
• Memorize your past to see the Historical Anglican Church
• See the Old and Historical Largest East Africa Slave Market
• Hop down the Slave chambers at Mkunazini Slave Market
• Experience the local shopping at Darajani Historical Market
• Pass around the local shops and souvenirs
• This Zanzibar Stone Town tour begins from Stone Town
Go to the Zanzibar Stone Town tour that begins from beach hotels.
Visitor can combine this Zanzibar Stone Town tour with either Spice tour or Prison island trip.
Zanzibar stone town tour is a private guided half day tour starts from your hotel. It is 3 hours tour whereby tourists will get opportunity to discover the historical sites and Zanzibar island people together their daily activities. The tour can either commences at the house of wonders or Darajani city Market and covers all the historical sites and monuments. Our guide will take you to the house of wonder which is nowadays known as the National Museum of Zanzibar (rebuilt 1883), the Arab fort which is also known as oldfort, while you are passing along bazaar streets you will ahead towards the Feddie Mercury house, old slave market, fruit market, spice market, etc.. without forgetting the Zanzibar curved doors which are the ones that decorating the stone town.
This Zanzibar Stone Town tour is one among the hot day tours in Zanzibar island, it is the only opportunity to discover the historical sites, curio shops, dilapidated buildings, cosmopolitan people shopping.....
Policy & TermsZanzibar Stone Town tour. Kid’s policy: Kids bellow 5 year free, kids above 6 -11 years 50%.
Days : 1 | Nights : 0