• Duration: full day
• This Accra city day tour takes you through the administrative and economic districts of Accra, the capital of Ghana
• The city is over 100 years old and has a blend of colonial and modern architecture that summarize her history
• The driver meets you at your hotel or residence in the morning and depart for a sightseeing city tour of Accra
• Transport in a comfortable 4x4 car rental with A/C including driver’s allowance
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Architecture that summarize her history. The driver meets you at your hotel or residence in the morning and depart for a sightseeing city tour of Accra.
Accra City Day Tour
Visit some of the highlights in Accra like the Osu Chief's Palace for an insight on the history of the Ga people.
Visit the old colonial neighborhoods of James Town and Usher Town, an interesting area to explore on foot. Also, visit the old fishing harbor, climb to the Usher Lighthouse, stroll through the fishing communities and optionally wander around the Mokola Market.
Continue your way to the Independence Square and the Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Mausoleum, the final resting place of the first president of Ghana.
Visit the Artist Alliance Gallery and the Art Centre, where traditional arts craftworks among wooden sculptures and paintings, and Ghanaian fabrics are displayed.
Take a break for a refreshing lunch at a local restaurant.
Resume your Accra city day tour to pay a visit to the W.E.B. Du Bois Memorial Centre. The Museum is dedicated to Mr. Du Bois, a prominent American pan-African of the 20th century.
During weekdays, you can visit the workshop of Trashy Bags, where they make different types of accessories out of plastic trash.
End the Accra city day tour in the evening, where the driver will drop you off at your various pick up points.
Policy & TermsFull day Accra City Day Tour
Tour Length: : 1 | : 0