• Professional Bilingual Driver
• Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
• Tea or Cofee
• Cooking class and equipment
• Professional instructor
• Learn how to cook traditional Moroccan dishes and how to pair flavors with the help of your guide
• Learn some Moroccan Arabic Phrases.
• The opportunity to shop for some fresh ingredients at the Souk
• You can choose the main Moroccan dish you’d like to cook.
• The participants can have on lunch the meal they have prepared.
This half-day private cooking class in Marrakesh will start at 09:00. You will then be driven to a riad, where you will join your cooking class to learn about Moroccan food culture and take part in some cooking lessons.
Explore the secrets of Moroccan cuisine with a chef and live the simplicity and hospitality of Moroccan Berbers. Enjoy cooking traditional dishes like chicken tagine with lemon and olive or couscous with various vegetables, different Moroccan salads and a dessert made of fruits.
After finishing the preparation of your delicious meal, sit down to taste what you have prepared in an atmosphere of joy with your cooking team. At the end of this delightful cooking tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Pick up at 9:00 am
Drop off at 14:00 pm
Policy & Terms
Tour Length: : 1 | : 0