• Duration: Full Day
• Explore the town of Tahanaout and the Berber village of Asni
• Possibility to visit the weekly markets (Souks) in Tahnaout or Asni - if it is Tuesday or Saturday
• Visit a typical Berber house, where you will be welcomed with a cup of mint tea.
• Visit the Kasbah of Toubkal
• Professional Bilingual Driver
• Free pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
Visiting Imlil and Toubkal Valley is a unique experience and a day you will always remember!
Imlil is a small village in the high Atlas Mountains of Morocco, a great place for those who admire nature and adventure, because it’s the most frequented starting point for those going up to the top of Toubkal which is the highest mountain in Morocco, as you will enjoy walking through picturesque Berber villages.
Early morning, Leave Marrakech, and drive towards Imlil, passing by Tahanaout then continuing our way, through a small road between the rocks, crossing some mountains to the Asni valley. After we attend the Berber village of Asni, and if it is Tuesday or Saturday, you can visit the markets in Tahnaout or Asni.
On arrival to Imlil, visit a typical Berber house, where you will be welcomed with a cup of mint tea, discover the authentic life of the Berber people and share their culture, you can also walk around the village or take a mule to climb for a short trek to get the Kasbah of Toubkal where you can have lunch and enjoy the magical view of greenery.
At the end of the Tour, get ready for heading back to the Red City.
Policy & Terms
Days : 1 | Nights : 0