• Duration: full day
• Explore the most wonderful historical monuments of Marrakech
• Enjoy your lunch meal at traditional restaurant
• Visit the blue Majorelle Garden
• Walk through the iconic Jamaa El Fna square
• Discover the Souks and the old Medina
You are welcome to the pearl of Moroccan south Marrakech on the full day city tour. Explore the antique history of Marrakech and its famous landmarks. Enjoy your Moroccan lunch at traditional restaurant. Stroll through an alluring blue Majorelle Garden and the iconic Jamaa El fnaa.
Visit the main sightseeing of the red city Marrakech: The Koutoubia mosque, the Bahia Palace, the Mederasa Ben Youssef and the Saadian Tombs.
Take a rest to enjoy your lunch at the traditional restaurant. Then, continue your tour to visit the charming blue Majorelle Garden to discover its Islamic museum. Stroll through the iconic Jamaa El fnaa with its outskirt souks, old medina.
Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech
Transportation with driver
Qualified Bilingual Driver
Drop off at your Hotel or riad
Pick up at 9:00 am
Drop off at 5:00 pm
Policy & Terms
Days : 1 | Nights : 0