• Duration: full day
• 08:00 Meet at pickup location.
• 08:30 Visit historical city of Jeddah (Old Houses, Naseef House and Baghdadi House).
• 10:00 Proceed visit to Jamjom House, Noor Wali House, Matboli House, Almaemar Mosque.
• 11:30 Visit Old Gold Market in Gabel Street, Aeen Faraj Yuser, Shafei & Ukash Mosque.
• 13:00 Enjoy traditional lunch in local restaurant.
• 15:00 Drive to new areas of Cornish i.e. Al Rahmah Mosque.
• 16:00 Open Jeddah Museum, Jeddah Fountain etc.
• 17:30 Drive back to pickup location. Include
Jeddah, a Saudi Arabian port city on the Red Sea, is a modern commercial hub and gateway for pilgrimages to the Islamic holy cities Mecca and Medina. Resort hotels, beaches and outdoor sculptures line the Corniche, a seafront promenade anchored by the iconic King Fahd’s Fountain.
Houses were constructed from coral and reinforced with wood so that beams criss-cross the interior walls. Wooden balconies and casement windows are a special feature of Jeddah's style, with elaborate casements decorating the facades of the old houses - normally there is a small balcony fronting every window. Doors and windows shutters are intricately carved. Some are painted and some remain simply wood with varnish.
Abdul Rauf Khalil Art Museum is one of the most unusual museums. Its four buildings comprise an electric hodge-p0dge of more than 10,000 weird and wonderful artefacts. One of its
main buildings burnt out during 2002.
The Nasif House was built during The 1850s by the well-known Nasif Family, one of the most influential trading families in the long history of Jeddah. In the 19th and early 20th centuries the house was one of the most Important building in Jeddah. The Municipality of Jeddah recognized the architectural and historic value of the house and in 1964 it was converted into a museum and put under Government care.
The Jeddah corniche is one of the most important achievements of the city and is a major attraction for visitors to Jeddah. As Jeddah's Red Sea coast extends for more than 80 km, the Municipality has made use of this long expanse of waterfront and turned it into place of fresh air for the city.
Policy & TermsThis program is changeable upon request. This Package is subject to SCTH rules and regulations. Required to confirm reservation 5 days before trip date.
Tour Length: : 1 | : 0