• The Sabi River Valley has a maze of thrilling trails for quad bikers
• We offer solo or double-up rides on our 250cc quad bikes, all safety equipment supplied.
• Our trails meander through the scenic riverside forest of the Sabi River Valley, so it’s thrills galore through the cool canopy and lush vegetation provided by the forest
• An experienced guide accompanies every trip.
• Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
1 hour but 2 hours at R1180 is available on request.
Mon to Sat on request at 09h00, 12h00 & 15h00
Age restrictions apply. Please enquire at time of booking.
Policy & TermsMinimum 2 pax. This tour operates Mon to Sat. It is not available on Sun. Age restrictions apply. Please enquire at time of booking. 2 Hours Quad Trail at R1070.00 per bike available on request. We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators. We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider. Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas. Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge. All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated. Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects. Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance. Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers. Passenger liability – R200mil. Prices valid until 31 October 2017. Organized by: Hylton Ross
Days : 1 | Nights : 0