• Duration: 3 Days & 2 Nights
• Ngoma Safari Lodge Luxury Holiday Package
• Activities include:
• A full day safari: incorporating a cruise on the Chobe River, a game drive in the Chobe National Park (which has over 75 species of mammals) and a picnic lunch.
• Night game drives: these are available in the Chobe Forest Reserve.
• Birding: there are over 450 species to be spotted in the region.
• Walking with a professional guide (subject to availability and pre-booking).
• Optional breakfast and lunch cruise from the new jetty at Ihaha, located in western Chobe.
• Return transfers from Kasane Airport or Kazangula Border
• ANNUAL ‘PAY 2 STAY 3’ SPECIAL FROM 15 NOV 2019 – 31 JAN 2020 (EXCLUDING 20 DEC 2019 – 06 JAN 2020 INCLUSIVE)
This boutique lodge, an oasis is in a wildlife wonderland, offers unrivalled panoramic views over the game-rich floodplain and Chobe River. It is on the doorstep of Chobe National Park, also known as the ‘Land of the Giants,’ as it is home to the largest population of elephants on Earth.
Expect a vast and diverse array of wildlife as knowledgeable guides take you on safaris through the Chobe National Park, lazy afternoons by the pool and stunning dinners under African stars. Additional activities include river cruises, night game drives, game walks (on request), local community visits and mokoro trips..
A joint community and privately funded project developed with the Chobe Enclave Conservation Trust, Ngoma Safari Lodge is committed to making a sustainable difference to the local communities and their environment. The lodge employs from the local communities, which also benefit directly from every bed night booked.
Set on a plateau, overlooking the Chobe River and floodplain, Ngoma Safari Lodge’s eight luxurious boutique suites, offer guests the opportunity to observe wildlife, such as herds of migrating zebra, elephant, buffalo from their private suite
Each suite features a private outdoor shower, a ‘refresh and relax’ pool, a king size bed, an ensuite bathroom, with a walk-in rainfall shower and a luxurious bath. Two of the suites have sofa beds and may be used as triples.
Room: Suites 8
Type: Twin/ King
All bedrooms have 2 three-quarter beds that can be converted to a king size bed. All the beds are extra length.
2 of the 8 suites have a sofa bed and may be used as a triple - charged at the Per Person Sharing rate. Sofa beds are recommended for children 10 – 11 years.
FACTS AND FACILITIES
• Ngoma Safari Lodge rate includes accommodation, full board, all local brand drinks, laundry, scheduled activities, road transfers from Kasane Airport or
Kazungula Borders (Zimbabwe or Zambia), bed levy, VAT, National Park Fees and community levy.
• We reserve the right to adjust rates in accordance with changes in Government legislation.
• Rates exclude premium drinks, shop purchases, private vehicle activities, private vehicle transfers and gratuities.
• Ngoma Safari Lodge is situated in northern Botswana within the Chobe Forest Reserve bordering the western edge of Chobe National Park and overlooking the
Chobe River, 55 kilometres/34.1 miles from Kasane and 135 kilometres/83.7 miles from Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Ngoma Safari Lodge to Ngoma Gate Bridge
(border post with Namibia) is a distance of 7 kilometres/4.34 miles whilst the distance to Chobe National Park Ngoma Gate entrance is 5 kilometres/3.1 miles.
• Each of the Ngoma Safari Lodge suites has a view of the Chobe River, offering opportunities to see the famous Chobe elephants, migrating zebra or buffalo
grazing on the floodplain below.
• Ngoma Safari Lodge is a joint community and privately-funded project in association with the Chobe Enclave Conservation Trust (CECT). Through its social
responsibility programmes, the Lodge enriches the lives of those living within this community. From the outset CECT has benefitted directly from a land lease
fee and bed levy, as well as employment opportunities for the community.
• Check-in time is 14:00; check-out time is 10:00.
• A newly built Boma dining area is located 150m from the reception.
• The central guest area looks over the Chobe River and incorporates the following:
• Reception, lounge, dining room and bar area.
• Wi-Fi and communication facilities available throughout the lodge.
• A small pool, sundeck and adjacent viewing platform.
• Flights via Kasane Airport – Botswana, Victoria Falls Airport – Zimbabwe or Livingstone Airport – Zambia.
• Road transfers are approximately 1 hour 15 minutes from the Kazungula border with Zambia, 1 hour from Kazungula Border with Zimbabwe, 45 minutes from Kasane Airport and approximately 3 hours from Livingstone or Victoria Falls airports.
All 8 river-facing suites are non-smoking, have spacious internal and external living areas, a large luxury bath, an inside and outside shower, ceiling fans, air conditioning, a mini bar re-stocked daily, and tea/coffee facilities, including a Nespresso machine. In addition, each suite has a private ‘refresh and relax’ pool conveniently located in the adjacent outdoor patio. Wi-Fi and lodge communication facilities are available in all the suites.
With our partnership with CECT, cultural experiences and interaction with the community are an integral part of the Lodge’s activities and these include visits to the local school, the clinic and the village.
Sela na vigezoA 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking/reservation. Full pre-payment is required 60 days prior to the date of arrival in order to confirm the reservation. For bookings made less than 60 days prior to arrival date full payment within 72 hours is required. CHILD POLICY: No children under 10 years. Children aged 10 and 11 years pay 50% of the adult rate. Children aged 12 years and above pay adult rate. ENTIRE LODGE POLICY: No children under 10 years unless booking all 8 suites. In this event children pay 50% of adult rate (room shared with parents). Children aged 12 years and above are charged the full adult rate. NB. As our lodge is in a wildlife area, children should be under the supervision of their parents or guardians at all times. CANCELLATION POLICY: Prior to date of arrival: More than 60 days – no charge. 59 – 31 days: 25%. 30 -21 days: 50%. 20 – 7 days: 75%. Less than 6 days: 90%. The above percentages are based on the total value of the individual reservation as booked. During High Season, we reserve the right to charge FULL payment on any bookings cancelled 31 days prior to arrival. A valid voucher or full payment is required 60 days prior to date of arrival for these High Season months to confirm such bookings. NO SHOWS – No shows attract a 100% cancellation fee. NB. Bookings will be held on provisional basis for 30 days, and if not confirmed within this time will be released automatically. HIGH SEASON RATES: 01 Jul 2019 – 31 Oct 2019.
Siku : 3 | Mausiku : 2