• Duration: Full Day
• Fully Guided/Chaperoned Tour
• Hotel Pickup* within city limits
• Back up vehicle throughout the tour
• Road Bicycle & helmet rental
• Entrance into Cape Point Nature Reserve
• Snack & bottle of water
• Wine Tasting
• Plattered Lunch
• Return transport to Cape Town
Wine Estates and Places of Interest
• Boulders Beach
• Cape Point Vineyards
• Cape Point Nature Reserve
• Chapmans Peak Drive
On our Cape Peninsula tour, guests will experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula, visit the
historic navy suburb of Simonstown, try and spot the penguins at Boulders Beach, cycle the East
and West coasts of our fair province as well as take a meander through the Cape Point Nature
reserve. The cycle will be rewarded with a plattered lunch at the picturesque Cape Point Vineyards,
overlooking the ocean.
Clients to advise on whether they wish to self-drive, or whether they require a transfer/hotel
pickup. * transfers applicable within city limits
The tour runs approximately from 9.00 to 16.00, depending on the place of departure. The times
of the tour will be released when the tour is booked and the accommodation of the client is
Tours are weather dependent.
Tours are done on road bicycles and cycling is on tar roads.
A backup vehicle/Sag Wagon is provided.
Distance: +- 30-80 km*
*Option of cycling a longer distance when requested by the client.
Dear valued client, due to feedback from guests who have joined us on tour, please spend a moment reading and acknowledging the below points, before carrying on and making a tour selection with us.
• Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 08h00 – 17h00, Saturday 08h00 – 13h00 South African Time. Email enquiries outside of these times will be responded to first thing on
Monday morning. The cellphone booking line will be operational from 08h00 - 19h00 on weekdays and 08h00 - 16h00 on weekends. The bookings phone will not be answered
outside of these hours.
• Our tours are booked on a first come, first serve basis so to avoid disappointment please book in advance. Arrivals without a booking will not be guaranteed availability
although we will do our best to accommodate you wherever we can.
• Complimentary transfers from our Café in Cape Town are also booked on a first come, first serve basis, and we cannot guarantee space will be available with late bookings.
• The shuttle departs at set times, so please be aware you might have to wait for other tour groups to finish cycling before departing back to Cape Town. Please note that we
WILL NOT alter the shuttle departure times to cater for specific needs. If you are in any doubt, contact us to book a private customized tour experience that best suits your
• Our group tours are set start/end times, set wineries or estates visited as well as set distances cycled. This information is all readily available on each individual tour page. If
you have booked on group tour, please note that we WILL NOT alter the tour to cater for specific needs. If you are in any doubt, contact us to book a private customized tour
experience that best suits your unique requirements.
• As much as we would like to, we have no control over the weather. It is generally hot (25-35'C) during our summer months, and often rainy in our winter months. Please be
aware of this. You will receive our “rainy day” policy once you have made a reservation, or you can view it on our website under “About Us”
• Our tour guides are first and foremost bicycle guides. They are not permitted to drink wine when they are working as this would be irresponsible. We ask our guests to not take
offence when they decline to partake.
• If you would like to experience food/wine pairings, in-depth wine tastings and a more upmarket experience, please book a Luxury Tour or ask us to customise a tour for you.
We pride ourselves on the affordability of our tours and offer 3-5 star options.
• Wine tasting is objective. Our tours showcase a variety of wines to suit all palates. If you do not enjoy a wine this does not mean the quality of the wine is inferior as all of the
estates chosen are award winning reputable establishments – if you are in any doubt, please let us know your preference, and we will put together a private customised tour
to best suit your tastebuds, and riding ability.
We are here to help wherever we can and have had thousands of satisfied clients on tour with us. If you are unsure of anything, please drop us line, and we will gladly help wherever we can.
Sela na vigezoCape Peninsula Pedal - Full Day. Min/Max: 2/10. Departure: Daily, Subject To Availbility. Minimum Age: 16 years. Terms & Conditions: Reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of invoice. Once the booking request has been received, invoiced and processed it is refundable as per the conditions below: Day Tours, a. Less than 48hrs before tour = No refund, b. Less than 72hrs before tour = 50% refund. c. More than 72hrs before tour = 90% refund. Tours are weather dependent: in the case a of a cancellation we provide you with an alternative date for our next tour or a refund less administration costs of 5%.
Siku : 0 | Mausiku : 0