• Duration: 13 Days / 12 Nights
• Classic drive safari Serengeti National Park
• Can start any day
• Accommodation level: Comfort
• Tour activity level: Light / moderate
• Game drives in 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof
• Discover a tropical island paradise
• Spot the Big Five in Tanzania
• Optional extension Zanzibar available (see related tours & packages below)
1. Pick up in Arusha area · Safari game drive Lake Manyara · Overnight Lake Manyara
2. Safari game drive Lake Manyara · Overnight Lake Manyara
3. Safari game drive Tarangire · Overnight Lake Manyara
4. Relaxing day · Overnight Lake Manyara
5. Safari tour / game drive: Ngorongoro NP and Serengeti · Overnight Serengeti Ikoma
6. Safari game drive Grumeti Game Reserve (WMA) · Overnight Serengeti Ikoma
7. Safari game drive northern Serengeti and Mara river · Overnight Serengeti Bologonja
8. Safari game drive Central Serengeti / Seronera area · Overnight Serengeti Ikoma
9. Walking safari Grumeti & Village tour Robanda · Overnight Serengeti Ikoma
10. Safari tour / game drive Serengeti · Visit Maasai Boma Ngorongoro · Overnight Lake Manyara
11. Relaxing day · Overnight Lake Manyara
12. Safari game drive Ngorongoro crater · Overnight Lake Manyara
13. Transfer back to Arusha.
End of classic drive safari Serengeti National Park package.
· All transfers
· 12 Nights in Africa Safari Accommodation
· Full board meal plan
· 9 Safari game drives · All park fees included
· Other activities as described in the itinerary
· International flights
· Tourist Visa: 50 USD
· Tourist tax: 1,50 USD p.p.p.n.
· Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, drinks)
· Tips (not mandatory but greatly appreciated
Africa Safari Lake Manyara is a luxury safari lodge, looking out over the lake and the Jangwani corridor and located between the foot of the Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara.
You will enjoy a spacious complex with different accommodation types, like Premium Bungalows, Luxury Glamping Safari Accommodations, Safari Comfort Accommodations with en suite bathroom and 1 to 14 person Bell tents.
We also offer a swimming pool with sun terrace, Lounge bar, Restaurant, Fitness & Massage Centre, Free WiFi, 24-hour reception and a Guest Relation Desk for all your questions, excursions or last-minute Safari trips.
Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma is a comfortable safari accommodation situated within the Serengeti Ecosystem and just 300 metres from the National Park border. Located between Serengeti Seronera, Grumeti and Ikorongo Game Reserves the location is perfect for exploring the Serengeti and all that is on offer in one of the country’s largest national parks. As the lodge is just outside the National Park there are no required Government park or concession fees applicable on overnights, simply the cost of the accommodation itself.
The annual migration is at your doorstep for several months of the year and the rarest of the big 5 - The Black rhino can often be sighted grazing nearby. Being in such close proximity to the Grumeti river, Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma has a backyard full of animals. With spacious, comfortable lodgings and welcoming service, Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma guarantees the finest combination of comfort and nature.
Africa Safari Serengeti Bologonja is a comfortable, mobile safari accommodation, located near the northern border of Serengeti National Park.
The lodging grounds are situated inside the National Park close to where the Kenyan Maasai Mara Game Reserve begins. This area is beautiful throughout the year with its hilly landscapes and meandering rivers and it’s greatest spectacle is the annual passing of the wildebeest migration.
The accommodation is named after the Bologonja Springs; a natural stream of water that seeps from the nearby Kuka hills forming the start of the Bologonja river that feeds the famous Mara river not much further north. We offer 10 comfortable canvas lodgings each with an en suite bathroom and king size bed.
Policy & Terms13 Day Classic Drive Safari Serengeti National Park Package. Price per person: 2 pers. (1 room), 4 pers. (2 rooms), 6 pers. (3 rooms), Extra child (2-12y) Sharing room. Price is based on Full-board package: breakfast, lunch & dinner. International flights are not included. Deposit is 25% of the full amount within 7 days after confirming the booking. The other 75% of the full amount have to be paid 14 days before arrival. Offers are subject to availability at the time of booking online. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations 31 days and more prior arrival, no charge is charged. Cancellations between 30 days & 15 days prior arrival, 50% of the total costs will be charged: Cancellations between 14 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the full costs will be charged. No shows will be charged at the total costs. Organized by: Paradise & Wild
Tour Length: : 13 | : 12