• 3* Star Blu Marlin Zanzibar
• 7 days 6 nights accommodation, Standard double room, half board (breakfast and dinner buffet)
• Transfers from airport/ferry - per car (3 people), two ways
• 1 Bottle of mineral water per room per day at meals
• Beach towels for pool use
• Free Internet Wi-Fi
• Snorkeling, sailing, beach volley ball, canoeing, cabana massages, boutiques, local games
• Inflatable torpedo towed by boat
• Additional nights, high and peak season supplement and soft all inclusive supplement available as add-on during the purchase process
Blu Marlin Zanzibar is located right on the beach of Kiwengwa, perfectly integrated in the marvelous scenario by all sides. The 12 rooms and 2 superior rooms are beautifully furnished and with all amenities: air conditioning, bath with shower, spacious balconies overlooking the ocean.
The structure also has a beautiful depandance, equipped with all the comforts. In the depandance you can also book one of the three accommodations.
The common areas are just the place to get together for a drink or for planning a deep-sea fishing excursion, with pleasant music in the background. The hotel has an extra generator, laundry service, a large swimming pool, canoes and windsurfing, internet wi-fi.
Blu Marlin Zanzibar is the dream of a Roman family, which took on tangible form during their many trips to Zanzibar where their son was a cook in a tourist village. Dad had always been a fisherman, Mom an office worker employee. They fell madly in love with the island and decided to buy a plot of land and create their own jewel: a tourist structure of 12 rooms, 2 superior rooms and a depandance, which they manage with the passion and warmth to be found in a family atmosphere.
The result is Blu Marlin Zanzibar, where they do all they can to make their guests feel at home.
Guests, for the Villone family, are family friends, and they do their utmost to help them appreciate this land, advising them on places to see and personally accompanying them on excursions. Assisted by a specialized staff, the family will see that vacations are something out of this world.
• 12 standard rooms: 8 double rooms, 2 triple, 2 quadruple
• 2 Superior rooms (with master bedroom, bathroom and bedroom with twin beds, up to maximum of 4 beds)
• All rooms are en-suite
• Restaurant, lounge and bar
• Beach beds and beachbar
• Electricity, a/c, hot water and fans
• Laundry service
You’ll never forget the flavors of Blu Marlin Village. Every day our chefs prepare unique dishes, using the seasonal fruits and vegetables and freshly caught fish. Meals are moments of conviviality and joy as skillfully prepared exquisite dishes dance across your table and tempt you with the flavors of this infinitely fascinating land with its noble traditions.
Buffet meals. Maximum freedom and full satisfaction.
Organized by: Blu Marlin Zanzibar
Policy & TermsMin 2 adults. Rates valid: (01/02/18 - 31/07/2018 and 01/09/2018 - 19/12/2018 and 11/01/2018 - 31/03/2019). High season supplement (01/08 - 31/08). Peak season supplement (20/12/2017 - 10/01/2018) per person per night. Cancellation policy: 14 – 0 days 100%. 29 – 15 days 75%. 45 – 30 days 50% or any paid account. Child policy: Free 0-3 years. 3-12 years 30% off normal rates.
Days : 7 | Nights : 6