• Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
• 4* Star Paradise Beach Resort All Inclusive Zanzibar
• All inclusive holiday package: breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee, tea, sodas, house wine, local beer, local cocktails
• Accommodation: rate is for Standard room, when available free room upgrade
• Ferry or airport transfers (two ways) included
• Extend your stay (see related tours & packages below), add Zanzibar activities or upgrade to (Luxury Room (with separate bedroom) or Family Room (min. 4 pax)) during the purchase process.
Day 1: Pick-up from airport or ferry terminal and transfer to the the Paradise Beach Resort all-inclusive Zanzibar accommodation. Check-in, a
welcome drink and time to relax.
Day 2: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 3: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 4: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 5: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 6: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 7: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 8: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 9: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 10: Relax day at the resort (optional excursion).
Day 11: After breakfast check-out and transfer to airport or ferry terminal.
(Late check-out on request)
The Paradise Beach Resort all inclusive Zanzibar accommodation is located between Chwaka and Uroa, in a village named Marumbi, one of the best tourist enclaves of Zanzibar, and just 35km from the capital, Stone Town and its international airport. If you are looking for a hotel in Zanzibar then you've found the right place. Here, you will enjoy a spacious holiday complex by the sea with 700m of sea front, where you will be surrounded by the best service possible, in perfect harmony with nature.The hotel resort has been recently constructed, using materials that are respectful to the environment and maintaining an authentic African style with European comfort.The Paradise Beach Hotel Resort has 75 rooms and bungalows, 2 swimming pools and a children's pool, a white sand low-high tide beach, gymnasium, spa & massage area and a conference hall, together with our various bars and restaurants. We are sure that Paradise Beach Resort has everything to make your stay an unforgettable one.
- African style hotel, built in 2017
- Directly on the white sand beach
- Jetty Lounge Bar, stretching out over the Indian Ocean
- Different room types: Suites, Luxury Rooms, Family Rooms & Bungalows
- Unique sun and swim ocean-platform
- 3 Swimming pools
- Different Restaurants and Bars
- WiFi in entire Resort and on the beach
- Enjoy the tides
- Yes, we have multi language reception and staff
- ATM is available in Paje (15 minutes drive)
- Check-in: 14.00h / Check out: 11.00h (other times on request)
- Stone Town and airport only 64 km away from the resort
- Disabled access rooms (needs to be confirmed upon booking)
- Credit card payments are welcome
Policy & Terms10 Nights / 11 Days Paradise Beach Resort all inclusive Zanzibar. Rate per night, per person and based on 2 persons sharing the room. Price is based on all-inclusive package. Children 0 – 1 year (Sharing Room) are free. Children 2 – 12 years (Sharing Room) pay $33/night. Local tax and levies not included. Travel Period: 1 January till 22 December 2020/2021. Rate is for Standard room, when available free room upgrade. International flights are not included. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations 31 days and more prior arrival, no charge is charged. Cancellations between 30 days & 15 days prior arrival, 50% of the total costs will be charged: Cancellations between 14 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the full costs will be charged. No shows will be charged at the total costs. Organized by: Paradise & Wild. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking online.
Tour Length: : 11 | : 10