• Duration: Full day
• Tour combination: Spice Tour and Prison island Combo Zanzibar
• While you are on this Island, you will be able to swim, snorkeling and take pictures with giant tortoises
• Experience the motorized boat transfer to Prison Island
• Discover the Giant Tortoise lived for hundred years
• Snorkel and see some beautiful corals and oysters and starfishes
• Relax down the beach and enjoy your spectacular sunbathing
• Discover alot of things including tropical fruits, spices and harbs, and some of the rarely species of other plants from different vegetation
• Pick-up from hotel and drop-off. Tour start from Stone Town
• Discover spice farms
• Sense the aromas of spices with friendly tour guide
• Buy some spices as gift to your friends at home
• Spice Tour and Prison island Combo Zanzibar begins from beach hotels
Prison island tour in Zanzibar is an half day tour, Prison island is also known as Changuu island, the name "prison island" came after this unique island being used by some sultans of Zanzibar to detain the recalcitrant slaves, about 25 to 30 minutes boat ride (motorised).
While you are on this Island, you will be able to swim, snorkeling and take pictures with giant tortoises, for sure, have a delightful swim, the wonderful snorkeling which will allow you to see the colorful school of tropical fish eg black snaper, orangelined tiggerfish, spotted garfish, barracuda, longfin bannerfish, emperor engelfish, rabbitfish, clown tiggerfish, bluestripe snaper etc ..
This day tour will be the best for snorkeling lovers and as well as beach relaxers.. however there are a lot to discover including historical sites and giant tortoises..
Spice tour in Zanzibar is a 3 hours guided tour, Tourists will get opportunity to discover alot of things including Tropical fruits, Spices and harbs, and some of the rarely species of other plants from different vegetation. It is just more than a tour, tourists may get uniques experience to prove why Zanzibar is called the Spice Island. Visitors should expect to see the spicies incuding Zanzibar's cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanila, cardamone, curry, pepper, tamarind, ginger, menthol and many other spices and harbs brought by the sultans of Oman across the Indian Ocean. Our guids will give you the detailed descriptions of what the various plants are used for, though not all of them are for food, others used for madicine.
The "neem" tree leaves were traditionally used as a cure for malaria and indigestion, the iodine tree produces a deep red sap used to fight infection and wound.
Policy & TermsFull day Spice Tour and Prison island Combo Zanzibar.
Tour Length: : 1 | : 0