• Duration: 3 hours
• On this Stone Town tour Zanzibar you will get the opportunity to discover the historical sites in Stone Town
• Guided Stone Town tour Zanzibar from beach hotels
• Visit the House of Wonder to see the collection of stored culture
• Discover the Palace Museums
• Memorize your past to see the Historical Anglican Church
• See the Old and Historical Largest East Africa Slave Market
• Hop down the Slave chambers at Mkunazini Slave Market
• Pass around the local shops and souvenirs
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off service
• This Stone Town tour Zanzibar begins from beach hotels
Go to the Stone Town tour Zanzibar that begins from Stone Town.
Stone Town tour Zanzibar is a private guided half day tour starts from your hotel,, it is 3 hours tour whereby tourists will get opportunity to discover the historical sites and Zanzibar island people together their daily activities. The tour can either commences at the house of wonders or Darajani city Market and covers all the historical sites and monuments. Our guide will take you to the house of wonder which is nowadays known as the National Museum of Zanzibar (rebuilt 1883), the Arab fort which is also known as oldfort, while you are passing along bazaar streets you will ahead towards the Feddie Mercury house, old slave market, fruit market, spice market, etc.. without forgetting the Zanzibar curved doors which are the ones that decorating the stone town.
This Stone Town tour Zanzibar is one among the hot day tours in Zanzibar island, it is the only opportunity to discover the historical sites, curio shops, dilapidated buildings, cosmopolitan people shopping.....
Visitor can combine this Stone Town tour Zanzibar with either Spice tour or Prison island trip.
Policy & Terms3-hour guided Stone Town tour Zanzibar. Kid’s policy: Kids bellow 5 year free, kids above 6 -11 years 50%. Organized by: Bab Tours
Days : 1 | Nights : 0