• Duration: full day
• Tour combination: Stone Town and Spice Tour
• Visit the House of Wonder to see the collection of stored culture
• Discover the Palace Museums
• Memorize your past to see the Historical Anglican Church
• See the Old and Historical Largest East Africa Slave Market
• Hop down the Slave chambers at Mkunazini Slave Market
• Experience the local shopping at Darajani Historical Market
• Pass around the local shops and souvenirs
• Discover alot of things including tropical fruits, spices and harbs, and some of the rarely species of other plants from different vegetation
• Pick-up from hotel and drop-off. Tour start from Stone Town
• Discover spice farms
• Sense the aromas of spices with friendly tour guide
• Buy some spices as gift to your friends at home
• This Stone Town and Spice Tour begins from beach hotels
Stone town tour in Zanzibar is a private guided half day tour starts from your hotel. It is 3 hours tour whereby tourists will get opportunity to discover the historical sites and Zanzibar island people together their daily activities. The tour can either commences at the house of wonders or Darajani city Market and covers all the historical sites and monuments. Our guide will take you to the house of wonder which is nowadays known as the National Museum of Zanzibar (rebuilt 1883), the Arab fort which is also known as oldfort, while you are passing along bazaar streets you will ahead towards the Feddie Mercury house, old slave market, fruit market, spice market, etc.. without forgetting the Zanzibar curved doors which are the ones that decorating the stone town.
This City tour is one among the hot day tours in Zanzibar island, it is the only opportunity to discover the historical sites, curio shops, dilapidated buildings, cosmopolitan people shopping.....
Spice tour in Zanzibar is a 3 hours guided tour, Tourists will get opportunity to discover alot of things including Tropical fruits, Spices and harbs, and some of the rarely species of other plants from different vegetation. It is just more than a tour, tourists may get uniques experience to prove why Zanzibar is called the Spice Island. Visitors should expect to see the spicies incuding Zanzibar's cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanila, cardamone, curry, pepper, tamarind, ginger, menthol and many other spices and harbs brought by the sultans of Oman across the Indian Ocean. Our guids will give you the detailed descriptions of what the various plants are used for, though not all of them are for food, others used for madicine.
The "neem" tree leaves were traditionally used as a cure for malaria and indigestion, the iodine tree produces a deep red sap used to fight infection and wound,
Policy & TermsFull day Stone Town and Spice tour
Days : 1 | Nights : 0