• Duration: full day
• Tour combination: Sunset Dhow Cruise and Stone Town Tour
• Visit the House of Wonder to see the collection of stored culture
• Discover the Palace Museums
• Memorize your past to see the Historical Anglican Church
• See the Old and Historical Largest East Africa Slave Market
• Hop down the Slave chambers at Mkunazini Slave Market
• Experience the local shopping at Darajani Historical Market
• Pass around the local shops and souvenirs
• Buy some spices as gift to your friends at home
• Pick-up from hotel and drop-off. Tour start from Stone Town
• Enjoy a wonderful romantic dhow cruise from Stone Town
• Tour start from beach hotels
Sunset dhow cruise in Zanzibar is a wonderful romantic dhow cruise from Stone Town, you will start your journey in a traditional Arabian Dhow. We depart from frodhani garden on the seafront of Stone Town and sailing along the off-shores of the historical and fascinating coast while the sun sinks into the Indian oceanstarting to paint the town with its pastel amazing colours, tourists are taking the sea view passing around house of wonders, palace museum, old dispensary, custom house etc.
the buildings and the historical monuments will tell you why the town is called stone town, our crew will tell you some old swahili tales, on the mid of your journey we shall give to you some snacks (swahili chips, pastries ) and soft drinks, while you soak up the ambiance once enjoyed by Arabian Royalty.
After we reach at mtoni marine we shall slowly start to get back and we arrive after sunset, this type of tour can be also organised in nungwi for the clients who are on the north coast
Stone town tour in Zanzibar is a private guided half day tour starts from your hotel. It is 3 hours tour whereby tourists will get opportunity to discover the historical sites and Zanzibar island people together their daily activities. The tour can either commences at the house of wonders or Darajani city Market and covers all the historical sites and monuments. Our guide will take you to the house of wonder which is nowadays known as the National Museum of Zanzibar (rebuilt 1883), the Arab fort which is also known as oldfort, while you are passing along bazaar streets you will ahead towards the Feddie Mercury house, old slave market, fruit market, spice market, etc.. without forgetting the Zanzibar curved doors which are the ones that decorating the stone town.
This City tour is one among the hot day tours in Zanzibar island, it is the only opportunity to discover the historical sites, curio shops, dilapidated buildings, cosmopolitan people shopping.....
Policy & Terms
Days : 1 | Nights : 0