• Duration: 3 hours
• Private guided Zanzibar spice tour
• Discover alot of things including tropical fruits, spices and harbs, and some of the rarely species of other plants from different vegetation
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Discover spice farms
• Sense the aromas of spices with friendly tour guide
• Buy some spices as gift to your friends at home
• Zanzibar Spice tour begins from beach hotels
Go to the Zanzibar spice tour that begins from Stone Town.
Visitor may combine this Zanzibar spice tour with either Stone Town Tour, Prison Island or Jozani Forest.
Zanzibar spice tour is a 3 hours guided tour, Tourists will get opportunity to discover alot of things including Tropical fruits, Spices and harbs, and some of the rarely species of other plants from different vegetation. It is just more than a tour, tourists may get uniques experience to prove why Zanzibar is called the Spice Island. Visitors should expect to see the spicies incuding Zanzibar's cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanila, cardamone, curry, pepper, tamarind, ginger, menthol and many other spices and harbs brought by the sultans of Oman across the Indian Ocean. Our guids will give you the detailed descriptions of what the various plants are used for, though not all of them are for food, others used for madicine,
The "neem" tree leaves were traditionally used as a cure for malaria and indigestion, the iodine tree produces a deep red sap used to fight infection and wound.
Policy & Terms3-hour Zanzibar Spice Tour - from Beach Hotels. Kid’s policy: Kids bellow 5 year free, kids above 6 -11 years 50%. Organized by: Babi Tours
Days : 1 | Nights : 0