• 2* Star Papyrus Guesthouse, Entebbe, Lake Victoria, Uganda
• Duration: 3 days 2 nights
• Twin/Double room, breakfast, 2 adults
• Add on additional nights if you'd like to stay longer
• Cozy rooms in a nicely renovated 1940s style building
• Surrounded by green gardens in a quiet area of Entebbe town
• Fast complimentary WIFI
• Delicious restaurant, terrace with garden view.
• Only 10 minutes drive to/from Entebbe International Airport
• Comfortable relax areas, indoor and outdoor
• Various activities can be organized with help of our staff and partners
• Books, games, plug adapters, laundry services and much more
• Additional nights and tripple room are available as add-ons during the purchase process
Papyrus Guesthouse was founded and set up in spring 2014 and opened its doors to customers in August. Papyrus Guesthouse Entebbe offers accommodation in 9 comfortable rooms, all equipped with en suite bathrooms, 6 of them in the main house, while our 3 Jacaranda rooms offer views of Lake Victoria from their own private terraces.
Located only 10 minutes drive from Entebbe International Airport Papyrus Guesthouse is the perfect place to relax, whether on a stopover or before/after your flight.
All of our 9 comfortable rooms have ensuite bathrooms and are equipped with either Twin or Double beds – according to your preference. Mosquito nets and high quality matresses ensure a recreative sleep. Baby cots and triple occupancy are avialable upon request.
Free high speed WIFI is available. Currently the network is best at the reception and on the terrace. We are working on an extension so that connection will be at the same speed in all the rooms and in the gardens.
A complimentary healthy breakfast ensures a good start into your day. Please advise us in advance about special needs and wishes.
Our Restaurant is open to overnight guests and walk-ins. All our dishes are prepared freshly, which can take some time. So have a seat on our papyrus covered terrace and enjoy a drink and the atmosphere!
Together with our team we are giving our best every day to provide you an unforgettable and convenient stay in Entebbe.
Policy & TermsReservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers (collectively known as a cancellation) are subject to cancellation and 'no show' fees payable at the discretion of Papyrus Guesthouse under the following terms: 90-30 days prior to client arrival date – 10% cancellation fee will be charged. 30-15 days prior to client arrival date – 25% cancellation fee will be charged. 3-14 days prior to client arrival date – 35% cancellation fee will be charged. All cancellations or amendments are only accepted when received in writing by Papyrus Guesthouse. Children below 5 years are accommodated free of charge. Children between the ages of 5-12 years pay half price when sharing with an adult. Children above the age of 12 are considered adults and pay full rates.
Tour Length: : 3 | : 2