• Duration: 7 Hours (Approx)
• Admission ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park
• Access to all the rides and roller coasters within the park
• Thrilling rides for young and old alike
• Food and beverages are available in the water park site
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Located next to Hotel Burj Al Arab, this water park has way too many awards for being one of the best in the world. The park has been designed in the theme of an Arabian folklore of Juha and Sindbad, making it an interesting water park.
Wild Wadi is a great place to spend your weekends. The 25 rides and roller coasters would give you the needed adrenaline boost to let go of your tensions. If you are a lover of adventure, there are several rides that you would enjoy. Some of these include Jumeirah Sceirah, Ring Rides, Master Blaster, Breakers Bay, Wipeout, Riptide, etc.
You do not need to wait in a long queue to book your ticket; we would do this for you.
• The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
• Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
• Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
• Operational hours for the Wild Wadi Water Park are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
• Guests are required to download a soft copy of the Ticket which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain an entry.
• The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are nonoperational on any particular day, in this case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
• During busy periods, the Jumeirah Sceirah guest's queue will be closed off 45 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
• The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Location Address - Wild Wadi Water Park, Jumeirah Road, Next To Jumeirah Beach Hotel - Dubai.
Opening Hours :
Monday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Special Note: Please note that wild wadi water park will be temporarily closed due to Essential maintenance, from 11 January 2020 (Saturday) until 6 February 2020 and reopen to the public on Friday February 7, 2020.
Duration: 7 Hours (Approx)
Starting Time: 11:00:00
Free Cancellation 48 hours Prior
Printed Voucher Accepted
Departure Point: Direct to location
Reporting Point: Wild Wadi Entrance
Tour Language: English / Arabic
Policy & TermsCancellation Policy: All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days. Child Policy: Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost. Children above 2 years and height up to 1.1 meter will be considered as child and charged child rate. Children above 1.1 meter in height will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.Organized by: Rayna
Tour Length: : 1 | : 0