• Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours
• The Harare city tour will show you that the city is more than just the "city where everyone arrives" when coming to Zimbabwe
• Visit downtown Harare: Historical buildings like the Parliament, The High Court, various churches and old shops
• On this Harare city tour you will explore Harare Kopje, the highest point of Harare with 360 degrees views of the city
• Discover Mbare Musika with its huge vegetable market and the big hall with curios
• Enjoy Doone Estate with Chapungu Sculptures and various shops for souvenirs
• Our Harare city tour is the very best way to see the city.
The Harare city tour will show you Harare – the place that never sleeps. Harare is the capital city of Zimbabwe and the commercial and political centre of Zimbabwe. Built more than a century ago it still has glimpses of its colonial past, with preserved historical buildings all over the place.
Harare’s traffic is a bit challenging these days with more and more cars moving all over the city. Roads in the suburbs especIally, are not easy to drive with many potholes and not-so-easy to find roads.
It is not an overly attractive city, but those who love the feel of cities should spend a day In Harare. It has got energy, it has got a raw sense of humour. Unlike other cities, Harare is a relatively safe destination with excellent access to a variety of hotels, lodges and restaurants. It has a vibrant night life, with theatres and small cosy bars with life performances of various forms of art. An ideal place for Urban Groovers!
Besides its historical buildings, Harare has got many interesting places to visit: The balancing rocks of Epworth, rock paintings at Domboshava, the small National Park at Lake Chivero, just to name a few. Many of its high density townships are accessible for guided tours, giving an insight in the history of Harare’s population and providing you with the typical friendly hospitality of its people.
Entrance fees Harare Tours - Subject to change without notice:
Lake Chivero –USD -10.00
Queen Victoria Museum –USD -10.00
Domboshawa Rock & Cave Painting –USD 10.00
Ngoma Kurira –USD 10.00
Harare National Gallery – USD 1.00
Gallery Delta –Free
National Archives -USD 1.00
Lion & CheetahPark – USD 6.00
Horse Riding –USD 5.00
Lion Walk- USD 50.00
Lion Cubs -USD 5.00
Kuimba Shiri - USD 5.00
Pasichigare- USD 10 per persom (min 2 pax)
Policy & Terms2.5 – 3 hours Harare city tour. Minimum 2 pax. Organized by: Nyat
Days : 1 | Nights : 0