Cheap car hire Accra Ghana online booking made easy. Placed in West Africa, Ghana capital city is Accra, while the country’s currency is the Ghanaian cedi. Kumasi international Airport is a famous airport in Ghana, welcoming arrivals from around the planet. There is a very restrict rail network in Ghana, operating within a little area of the country; cheap car rental Accra permits visitors the chance to explore more of the country on a much more flexible timetable. Cheap car rental Accra airport Ghana is accessible from a number of destinations, including Kotoka International Airport.
The excellent month to private car rental Accra is November (when prices for an Economy class begin from €19.80). This is 48% affordable than the yearly average and 70 percent affordable than renting in March (when rental prices begin at €65.00 for a compact class).
The average price of petrol in Accra is RM 3.45/litre over the past month, costing you anywhere between RM155 and RM223 to fill up a cars fuel tank.
Generally, for an excellent deal it is best to book in a timely manner (to save up to 10 percent). Booking as early as you can increases the likelihood that you will get the perfect car rental with driver Accra deal.
• On average renting a car in Accra airport unlimited mileage costs $55 per day.
• Top tips for renting a car in Accra without credit card
• Do not delay your reservation, since the most affordable offers appear several weeks prior to your trip.
• When picking up a car for a longer period, you get a much affordable car each rental day. Keep this in mind when planning your trip
• Searching in neighboring downtown or airport places provides you an excellent chance for a cheap car rental Accra deal.
• If you do not need a big trunk, pick an economy, compact or mid-size car. You will be happy not only with their price but also with amazing fuel efficiency.
• Reserve a car with pick up full – return full choice to reject paying for unused gasoline.
• Pick an insurance plan that will be capable to cover your potential risks only.
• Border crossing and one-way trip may include some expenses if not planned rightly.
• Get extra advantages from promotions and discounts