Search, compare and do cheap Skyward Express online booking. Skyward Express limited is an African airline based at Nairobi Wilson Airport in Nairobi. The airline was founded in 2013 by a group of domestic investors and pilot and is now recognised as the premier charter firm in the Kenya and Eastern African aviation industry. Skyward Express five star air charter service and scheduled passenger service is distinguished by its unrivalled customer service, reliability, safety record and standard. Do cheap Skyward Express flight booking online now and save time and money.
Skyward Express start operations with a Fokker 50 and started ad hoc charters from and to Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia. Today, the airline runs scheduled passenger varies from Nairobi Wilson airport to the following popular destinations: Lamu, Lodwar, Mombasa, and Eldoret. Plans are in place to include further destinations in the future, the aim is to open up the East African area by linking it with the rest of the globe.
• Passengers are permitted to check in baggage that is up to twenty kg in weight.
• Hand luggage allowance is 5kg.
• It is vital for hand luggage that is capable to fit underneath a seat or into one of the storage areas on the aircraft. Should it not be capable to it will be seen as unsafe and you will not be permitted to fly with it and should be checked in.
• It is best that you do not store any fragile/valuables objects in check-in luggage.
• No animals are permitted on this airline
Skyward Express booking operates a fleet of the following aircraft:
• Fokker 100: a medium-sized twin turbofan aircraft, with a seating ability of hundred passengers.
• Dash 8-300: a twin-engine medium range aircraft, with a seating ability of fifty passengers.
Passengers should arrive at the airport at least two hours before the scheduled departure time to make sure sufficient time to check-in.