Search, compare and do cheap AeroLink Uganda online booking in Uganda, East Africa. Aerolink Uganda limit is a local airline providing both schedule and charter flights into Uganda national parks. Do cheap AeroLink flight booking online now and save time and money.
The airline provides daily flights in Queen Elizabeth national park (Mweya and Kasese airstrips), Murchison Falls (Chobe, Pakuba, and Bungungu airstrips), Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Kidepo Valley National Park, and Semuluki National Park and from its base at Entebbe International Airport.
The flights are packed with clear glass cockpits, permitting the passengers to offer a fly with the pilots edge, adding element of comfort and adventure. From Entrebbe, flights are about 1 one and 15 minutes to each place, thus ensuring passengers are arrive at their place feeling energised and refreshed to take on the wilderness. Visitors can experience the adventurous white water rafting as well as come near to the gorillas.
This airline flies to many domestic Uganda places:
• Murchison Falls national park
• Kideopo National park
• Semulki national park
• Queen Elizabeth national park
• Biwindi national park
• Mgahinga national park
• 15kg max for all luggage this contains hand luggage and cameras
• A soft bag is best
• Excess luggage is charged at 3 US per kilogram.
• Ninety minutes before departure time, passengers arrive at the airport two hours in advance to make sure you have sufficient time to check-in.
• Check-in counters close thirty minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Aerolink uses Cessna Grand Caravans aircraft. These provide excitement and comfort as passengers are capable to fly with the pilots due to the clear glass cockpits.
Whether directly impacts flight schedules in East Africa mainly during the seasons when localized thunderstorm are well-known. Flights to Kisoro, Uganda are generally affected by these thunderstorms.