Baz Bus online booking made easy. The Baz bus is a hop-on hop-off bus company service from Johannesburg to Cape Town via Port Elizabeth, Durban and many other towns, stopping at many backpacker hostels on the way. So do Baz bus online bus ticket booking now!
• From Cape Town to Johannesburg via Drakensberg
• From Johannesburg to Cape Town via Drakensberg
• From Durban to Cape Town
• From Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
• From Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
• From cape town to Durban
• You get to meet other backpackers, adding possibly your wife/husband and depending on the mood, tech each other obscure drinking games.
• Baz bus will take you straight to your backpacker youth hostel.
• No need to perform route planning and purchase maps.
• You can snog and doze away while any person else does the driving.
• It is more costly than taking a Intercape, Greyhound or AMP bus between cities, but they do not run hop-on hop-off system.
• At peak times, you have to do online bus ticket booking, as the Baz buses fill up fast, limiting your spontaneity.
• The Baz buses are a pretty more cramped than Greyhound and intercape buses.
• Places Baz bus stops at
• The Baz bus stops at over 180 youths hostels in over forty towns, including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Umzumbe, Umkomaas, Umtata, Port St Johns, Port Elizabeth, Port Alfred, storms, Jeffrey Bay, Knysna, Nature Valley, Swellendam and Mossel Bay.
32 Burg Street
Western Cape Province
Not only is it perfect for anybody wanting to view the South Africa, but you also travel with like-minded crazed backpackers and the middle aged carefree and get driven right to the entrance of your youth hostel.