Cheap car hire Gaborone Botswana online booking made easy. Start the ultimate Botswana self-drive adventure lively capital with the help of cheap car rental Gaborone airport Botswana. The city is little yet packed with things to do, and is served by the Sir Seretse Khama International Airport that lies about fifteen km from the city centre. If you are planning to visit to the famous Big 5 game reserves and other attractions of Botswana, this is where your journey will begin. Do car rental Gaborone online booking and save time and money.
After car hire Gaborone airport unlimited mileage, you can begin planning a list of things you want to do and see. Key highlights contain Mokolodi Nature Reserve, Gaborone Game Reserve, water sports at Gaborone Dam, National Museum and Kgale Hills.
• Botswana is one of the safest nations in Africa, renting a car here should not be discounted
• There are two main car rental agencies in Botswana and four pick-up places in the capital
• Drive on the left-hand side of the road in Botswana, although many roads outside of the city are one track
• The cheap car rental Gaborone airport Botswana is accessible from Gaborone Airport.
• The top time to book care in Botswana is between 6-12 weeks in advance to make sure accessibility.
How much does it cost to car hire in Botswana?
Car hire Gaborone without credit card begins just €48.30 per day for a class car. The average price to hire a vehicle in Botswana is just €83.89 per day, whilst the most costly hire car in Botswana is a Toyota Fortuner car for a class costing €149.99 per day.
Car rental rates in Gaborone Botswana are kept low thanks to the three car hire firms across the country. With over five car hire places and 125 car hire choices accessible, competition keeps prices low in Botswana.
The most famous locations to hire a car in Botswana is Gaborone - Airport with three car hire firms and twelve cars to pick from.
Present fuel prices in Botswana are €0.590/ltr for petrol and €0.605/ltr for diesel as of 28 December 2020, it will cost on average €25 to fill an average compact class vehicle with petrol and €24 for diesel.