Book cheap flights from Accra to Johannesburg online and save time and money. Johannesburg is the biggest city of South Africa and also the biggest by area in the full African continent. It is the most vital and affluent city in the full continent in terms of business and finance and hence, is home to Africa biggest stock exchange and the biggest and business airport of the country. All internationally flown flights to Johannesburg are managed by the same airport that is called as O.R. Tambo International Airport. Go ahead, and grab amazing offers on flight tickets from Accra to Johannesburg.
To check out the true vibe and wonderments of the city, tourists start looking for cheap flights from Accra to Johannesburg each holiday season. On the other hand, business travelers, favor the most luxurious of the flights for the city which could even be the super luxurious Airbus A380 flights that this top class airport is capable of handling. Here is the guide how you can book cheap flights from Accra to Johannesburg:
The average Accra to Johannesburg direct flights takes 9h 52m, covering a distance of 4672km.
There are twenty-one Johannesburg flights from Accra per week, averaging three per day.
Accra to Johannesburg flights cheap, Tuesday is the affordable day to fly on average and Monday is the most expensive. Flying from Johannesburg back to Accra, the top deals on generally found on Saturday, with Sunday being the most costly.
When flying out of Accra you will be using Accra Kotoka, generally referred to as Accra Airport. You will be landing at Johannesburg OR Tambo, also called as Johannesburg Airport.
• Cheap flights Accra to Johannesburg was found, on average, eighty-eight days before departure.
• Book at least four weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
• High season is considered to be November to January. The affordable month is to fly is February.
• The flight distance between Johannesburg and Accra is 4666km.
• The most famous airline flying from Accra to Johannesburg is Kenya Airways.
• The quickest Accra to Johannesburg flight time with stopovers is twelve hours thirty-five minutes.
• The earliest flight of the day departs at 10:50. The final flight of the day departs at 10:40.