The capital of Kenya, Nairobi boasts several of the most charming amenities found in Africa. Further, you can find folks of all kinds in this world-class city, which is also the well-known hub of culture and trade in East Africa. Here are some of the best attractions:
Nairobi National Park
Do not forget to pay a visit to this park, a wonderful game reserve which avail visitors with one of a type safari experience. Plan a picnic for day-long bustle or get a remarkable sight of African wildlife animals such as Guinea fowl, giraffes, zebras, rhinos, lions, water vultures, etc. for sure, Nairobi National Park makes a perfect and must view to explore for first-time visitors especially.
Nairobi National Museum
The amazing museum is one of the landmark in the city and specs Kenya opulent legacy by means of 4 diverse themes that epitomize the nature, history, modern arts and culture of the country. It houses a remarkable ornithological assortment of bird species which are probably 1000s years old. The museum is best place to go if you travel with your family and mainly children.
Do not miss the exquisite peaks of Ngong Hills placed southwest to Nairobi. Go for a hike on the top of Ngong Hills and soak yourself up with the remarkable panorama which will take your breath away. Even though peaks are steep, these are best for hiking. On one rim, you may have a view of Great Rift Valley while on the other, feast your eyes on Nairobi downtown.
A typical Kampala to Nairobi direct flights take about two hours, covering about 324 kilometers.
On average, you can guess to view 42 flights from Kampala to Nairobi.
• Early morning - seventeen percent flight departures
• Morning - twenty-four percent of flight departures
• Afternoon - twenty-six percent of flight departures
• Evening - thirty-three percent of flight departures
Days when direct flights are accessible are: Saturday, Friday, Thursday, Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday and Sunday.
• Fly540 has Kampala to Nairobi flights direct.
• Precision Air fly one stop between Kampala and Nairobi via Kilimanjaro.
• Boeing 737-300 with 106 seats operate Nairobi flights from Kampala.
• Brussels Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines fly between Entebbe and Nairobi with a stopover in Kigali.