Book cheap flights from Mwanza to Kilimanjaro online with Tiketi.com for the best deals. Mt. Kilimanjaro, also referred to as the roof of Africa is the top mountain in Africa and it is placed inside the Kilimanjaro national park in Tanzania. It is also the tallest freely standing and isolated mountain on planet. It is an extinct volcano with 3 peaks namely Shira Peak, Mawenzi peak and Kibo peak. Kibo peak is the highest at 5,895m followed by Mawenzi which is 5150m. Shira Peak, at 3963m is the lowest. Kibo is between Shira and Mawenzi. Here are some of the ideas on how to book Mwanza to Kilimanjaro flights:
The flight distance between Mwanza and Mount Kilimanjaro is 473 km.
A one-way nonstop flight between Mwanza and Kilimanjaro takes around 1.3 hours.
Presently, you can fly between Mwanza and Mount Kilimanjaro, with Precision Air, Air Tanzanian, Airlink and Qatar Airways.
There are ten flights per week flying from Mwanza to Kilimanjaro.
• Mwanza, Tanzania is 295 miles from Kilimanjaro national park.
• There is only one daily flight Mwanza to Kilimanjaro national park.
• Two non-stop flights are operating from Mwanza, Tanzania to Kilimanjaro national park
• Precision Air has the most continue flights between Tanzania, Mwanza, and Kilimanjaro national park.
• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania - Dar es Salaam Intl is the most famous link for one stop flight ticket from Mwanza to Kilimanjaro.
Many visitors tour it due to its remarkable scenery, endless varieties of attractions and most of its special flora and fauna. Mt. Kenya has a thick forest cover, amazing valleys, rolling slopes, galleries and cliffs and snow-caped peaks.