Though many visitors to Kenya attempt to avoid the capital and biggest city of Nairobi through addis ababa to nairobi route, there are lots of fun attractions and activities. Taking the time to do a pretty sightseeing and getting a feel of Nairobi will be a rewarding and valuable experience.
• National museum
The national museum ranks as one of the best attractions in Nairobi. One display is vital amount of amazing and valuable cultural items and very old items from all over Kenya.
• Ostrich farm
One of Nairobi's special attractions is the chance to ride an ostrich at the Maasai Ostrich Farm. The farm also contains a charming restaurant that serves up a tremendous ostrich burger and steak.
• Kenya national archives
A best location to start looking at traditional African antiques and relics is the Kenya National Archives. This colonial building in downtown Nairobi houses a best collection of weapons, painting, pottery, and jewelry from around Africa.
• Snake park
Nairobi snake park shows a best chance to observe the most lethal of all reptiles and snakes from a safe place. The well done displays are stocked with charming and dangerous snakes.
• Some of the other famous places are Gikomba Market, City Park Hawkers Market, Eat Nyama Choma, Nairobi National Park, Shopping Malls, Giraffe Centre Nairobi, etc.
The affordable day to fly from Addis Ababa to Nairobi is on Sunday. So, if you are trying to keep some cash on your next tour for flights on that day.
Generally the top time to book Addis Ababa to Nairobi flight is 2 months in advance. And the affordable days to fly are Wednesday, Tuesday, and Sunday.
There are thirty-eight flights from Addis Ababa to Nairobi.
Ethiopian Airlines offers 73 of the non-stop flights between Nairobi and Addis Ababa.
• On average, you can guess to view 77 flights from Addis Ababa to Nairobi.
• Early morning - four percent of flight departures
• Morning - forty percent of flight departures
• Afternoon - thirty-one flight departures
• Evenings - twenty-five percent flight departures
A general direct flight can take approximately two hours, covering approximately 724 kilometers.