Jeddah, is a port city of Saudi Arabia on the Red sea, is a latest commercial center and gateway for pilgrimages to the Islamic holy cities Medina and Mecca. Here are some of the best attractions of the city:
For centuries, Jeddah served as a vital seaport. Actually, its ports were forever so full of life that it became known as the bride of the red sea. Today, the corniche is still a vital part of life in Jeddah - groups and families of friend flock to this point during the evenings for walks, barbeques, or just to catch the sea breeze.
Saudi Arabia most popular domestic fast food chain, and most if its branches in Jeddah and is a must-try dining experience. Even though, its menu has evolved in recent years to add more choices, consisting of just some fried chicken paired with Baik unique garlic sauce, and still remains the domestic favourite.
There a wonderful art scene in Jeddah and Athr Gallery is the best location to get acquainted with it. It is one of Jeddah best contemporary art spaces and regularly hosts exhibitions of montages, photographs, ink drawings, sculpture, scripture, abstract work, and the likes to provide a remarkable platform for Saudi and Arab artists.
The distance of cheap flights from Cairo to Jeddah is 1,215 kilometers.
The common Cairo to Jeddah flight time is two hours and thirteen minutes.
There are 105 Cairo to Jeddah direct flights.
Egyptair provides thirty-six percent of the non-stop flights between Jeddah and Cairo.
There are six airlines who fly Cairo to Jeddah direct.
• The flight distance between Jeddah and Cairo is 1261km.
• There are six airlines that offer Cairo to Jeddah direct flights.
• The most famous airline flying from Cairo to Jeddah is EgyptAir.
• The quickest flight time for direct flights from Cairo to Jeddah is one hours fifteen minutes. The average flight time is two hours twelve minutes.
• The quickest flight time for flights with stopovers is five hours twenty minutes.
• The earliest cheap flights from Cairo to Jeddah departs at 00:45. The final flight of the day departs at 23:15.