Kimberly truly deserves its status as the main attraction of the Northern Cap. Today, the capital of the Northern Cape is a modern city with lots of famous Kimberley tourist attractions, including restaurants, art galleries, malls, restaurants, and a licensed casino. Here are some of the best attractions of Kimberley:
Visit the Kimberley Mine Museum to learn about the diamond rush days, and go underground on a guided trip of a once-operational diamond mine that go down 840m below the surface.
If art is your thing, go to the Wildebeest Kuil Rock Art Centre to view very old San rock art, or the William Humphreys Art Gallery for special collection of sixteen and seventeen century Dutch, Flemish, English and French masters.
Marvel at bygone architecture in city oldest suburb, Belgravia, which dates back to the 1870s. Not just were these homes built at the top of the diamond rush, legend has it that there were once more millionaires concentrated in this region than anywhere else in the planet.
There many things to do in the Northern Cape, but it is so huge, you might need more than a day's tour from Kimberley to explore its many attractions.
The distance of Cape Town to Kimberley cheap flights is 817 kilometers.
The common Cape Town to Kimberley flight time is an hour and thirty-two minutes.
There are twenty-two direct flights from Cape Town to Kimberley.
South African Airlink offers fifty percent of the non-stop flights between Kimberley and Cape Town.
Nine flights depart from Cape Town to Kimberley on average.
• Early morning - thirty-three percent of flight departures
• Afternoon - sixty-seven percent of flight departures
• Cape Town is 510 miles from Kimberley.
• There are nine weekly flights from Cape Town to Kimberley.
• Four non-stop flights are operating from Cape Town to Kimberley.
• Airlink has the most nonstop flights between Kimberley and Cape Town.
• Johannesburg, South Africa - O.R. Tambo International is the most famous link for one stop Kimberley flights from Cape Town.