One of Morocco's most wonderful tourist places, Marrakech is brimming with superb sights and amazing attractions. Here are some of the best.
Lose yourself in the labyrinth-like streets of the historic medina and view how Marrakshi locals have lived for many years. The very old citadel is bordered by tall sand-coloured walls.
The soul and heart of Marrakech's medina, not visit to the Red City is complete without viewing the carnival-like ambience of Djemaa el-Fna.
Crowded, colorful, aromatic and loud, Marrakechs souks can be an amazing assault on the senses. They are also the best location practice your haggling expertise and pick up local souvenirs.
The Marrakech Museum is also housed within wonderful former palace. Wooden carvings, colorful tiles, ornamental plaster, fountains and a big chandelier include to the aesthetical appeal.
Ben Youssef Madrasa was previously one of the biggest and most beautiful Islamic schools in North Africa. It is simple to imagine dedicated students hard at work as you wander from room to room.
The tranquil Majorelle Gardens has a big range of plants from various parts of the globe. The attraction also has ornate fountains, a museum honored to Berber culture and a moment in respect of Yves St Laurent.
The cheapest flights Casablanca to Marrakech is on Tuesday. So, if you are trying to keep some money on your next holiday look for flights on Tuesday.
Each day is different, but on average, you can guess to view 9 accessible departure times. That is higher than the national average of two.
Royal Air Maroc offers hundred of the non-stop cheap flights from Casablanca to Marrakech.
There are twenty-eight flights Casablanca to Marrakech direct.
• Casablanca, Morocco is 136 miles from Marrakech.
• There are nine daily flights from Casablanca to Marrakech.
• There are seventeen weekly flights from Casablanca to Marrakech.
• Royal Air Maroc has the most nonstop flights between Marrakech and Casablanca.
• Thirteen nonstop flights are operating from Casablanca to Marrakech cheap.
• Madrid, Spain - Barajas Airport is the most famous link for one stop flights between Morocco, Casablanca, and Marrakech.