Addis Ababa is the biggest and capital city of Ethiopia. Being home to African Union, having vital United National branches, and with nearly every foreign embassy from around the world represented, Addis Ababa is generally referred as the capital of Africa.
Here are some of the best attractions of Addis Ababa:
Meskel Square in Addis Ababa is type of the central gathering location in the city, especially vital during political and festivals demonstrations. Meskel Square also is a best point of reference for domestic transportation and getting into the center of the city.
This is a latest museum showing and describing the period of "Red Terror in the country when numerous innocent people suffered. The museum entrance is totally free. And next to Meskel Square is the Addis Ababa Museum.
Just a little distance from the National Museum of Ethiopia, placed within the green university campus, is the Ethnological Museum.
The museum first introduces some of the big tribes of Ethiopia, goes through the importance history of coffee in Ethiopian culture. There is also a remarkable collection of Ethiopian Orthodox paintings, Orthodox crosses and triptychs.
The cheap day to fly from Addis Ababa to Dar es Salaam is on Friday.
Kenya Airways is providing the best deal at $343.
There are two airlines who fly direct from Dar Es Salaam to Addis Ababa.
24h 40min is the average Dar es Salaam to Addis Ababa flight time.
• There are fifteen cheap flights from Dar es Salaam to Addis Ababa per week.
• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is 1,095 miles from Addis Ababa.
• There are five daily flights from Dar es Salaam to Addis Ababa.
• There are fifteen weekly cheap flights from Dar es Salaam to Addis Ababa.
• Five non-stop flights are operating from Dar es Salaam to Addis Ababa.
• Ethiopian Airlines has the most nonstop flights between Addis Ababa and Dar es Salaam.
• Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta Intl is the most famous connection for a one stop flights between Addis Ababa and Dar es Salaam.