Search, compare and book cheap flights from Dar es Salaam to Comoros online and save time and money. The Comoros Islands are dynamic archipelago that lies off the coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean. This obscure place truly lives up to the paradise hype that surrounds it - think palm trees and banana, amazing vistas and untouched nature. You can visit Harare through great offers on flight tickets from Dar es Salaam to Comoros. Here are some of the best attractions:
This is a wonderful underwater world of lagoon of Mayotte, one of the largest closed lagoons in the planet. Llot Bouzi, a big inland in the Mayotte Lagoon is a fauna conservation place for Mayotte's own species of Lemur.
The Arab Quarter is made up by the neighbourhood around the port and the Old Friday mosque. It is a medina with narrow packed with buildings dating back to Swahili times.
Despite it being the little island in Comoros, this is definitely the most amazing of the lot. Moheli is inhabited by extremely few people, and it is largely undeveloped and mostly wild as an outcome. It is home to the country's famous national park, the Parc Marin de Moheli. If you have love nature, you will want to check out the craggy islets that border the island, because they are remarkable locations to spot marine life such as whales, turtles, and dolphins.
There are average 24 flights Dar es Salaam to Comoros per week.
There are only four direct flights between Dar es Salaam to Comoros operate.
Direct cheapest flights Dar es Salaam to Comoros takes 2h 10min.
Distance of Dar es Salaam to Comoros flights are 697km.
• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is 425 miles from Comoros.
• There are three weekly cheap flights from Dar es Salaam to Comoros.
• Two non-stop flights are operating from Dar es Salaam to Comoros.
• Cambodia has the most non-stop flights between Comoros and Dar es Salaam.
• Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatt Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Comoros and Dar es Salaam.
• The average flying time for a direct flight from Dar es Salaam to Comoros is 2h 10min.