Placed in the heartland of Tanzania, Dodoma is the nations official political and seat of administration in the country. Dodoma has many locations and items of interest to advise to the passing visitors. It is the center of Tanzania growing wine industry and the Tanganyika Vineyards firm is active in marketing its products. Here are some of the best attractions:
Funded by the toppled Libyan dictator and build in 2010, the Pink Gaddhaffi Mosque can be found north of the center in one of the East Africa's biggest mosques. It can hold a remarkable 4500 worshippers.
Can be found in the center of the CBD in Dodoma. Nyerere Square was made in the memory of Mwl. Julius K. Nyerere, first president of the Tanzania Republic, and has lots of historical importance. It is value making a stopover and spending your lunchtime there while snapping few images.
Museum of GoSciences
You will need to pay to play around in this popular museum but once you are in you will obtain access to this rather forlorn collection of geological and rock samples. Be warned this is not the largest drawcard to get any person to visit a museum and you may not view anything that you would find particularly riveting.
1h 0min is the average Dar es Salaam to Dodoma flight time.
There are two airlines offer Dar es Salaam to Dodoma direct flights.
There are eighteen flights per week flying from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma.
Auric Air and Air Tanzania offer Dar es Salaam to Dodoma flights cheap.
• The average flying distance from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma is equal to 340km.
• There are three airlines that offer direct flights from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma.
• The most famous airline offer Dar es Salaam to Dodoma flights is Precision Air.
• The quickest flight time for direct flights from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma is one hours. The average flight time is one hour thirty minutes.
• The earliest flights of the day departs at 5:50. The final flight of the day departs at 15:30.