Entebbe is a place on a peninsula in Lake Victoria, in middle of Uganda. Beaches of area include busy Lido beach, close to the Entebbe International Airport. This place is near to the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary, which saves orphaned chimps. Here are some of the best attractions:
The gardens are within walking area from Gately Inn Entebbe accommodation. The botanical gardens were established in 1898 and are house to over 320 varieties of exotic plants species and an abundance of mammals and wildlife. This charming rainforests zone was used in the real Tarzan film in 1940.
Also within walking area from Gately inn is UWEC which is a center for recuperation, breeding, and rehabilitation of Uganda animals that have been rescued from illegal traders and poachers. These animals are released back into the wild when easy by UWEC who also work to educate the Uganda people about the significance of our local animals and conversation.
Founded by Jane Goodall in 1998 this island is a refuge for over forty-five rescued chimpanzees. There are different choices for trips to and experiences on the island. Mabamba swamp is one of the top locations in Uganda to spot the highly sought-after shoebill in its natural habitat.
The cheap day to fly from Dar es Salaam to Entebbe is on Tuesday.
2h 25min is the average Dar es Salaam to Entebbe flight time.
There are no airlines that fly directly from Dar es Salaam to Entebbe.
There is only 1 airport in Entebbe.
The most famous airlines flying from Dar es Salaam to Entebbe is Kenya Airways.
• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is 669 miles from Entebbe.
• There are one weekly flights from Dar Es Salaam to Entebbe.
• One nonstop flights are operating from Dar es Salaam to Entebbe flights.
• Utair - Express has the most nonstop flights between Entebbe and Dar es Salaam.
• Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta Intl is the most famous link for one stop flights between Entebbe and Dar es Salaam.
• The earliest flights of the day departs at 3:50. The final flight of the day departs at 20:40.