The most populated African country, Nigeria has become an untouched visitor paradise with long stretches of hot beaches, wonderful mountains, well preserved tradition and culture and amazing visitor attractions. Here are some of the best attractions of Lagos, Nigeria.
No place tells the tourism story fused with history like Badgary. It has wonderful and charming ocean views, a best place for relaxation. Twenty miles before you get to the Republic of Benin likes Coconut beach, and it is bordered by a lot of coconut trees.
If you are looking for a beach without plants or even coconut trees, Lagos bar beach should be your place. Placed near to the center of the wonderful Victoria Island it is open to the public. The chill breeze from the ocean and the sea side walk can be wonderful. Not forgetting the occasional events and parties that take place here.
When you feel like enjoy the attractive music from the famous Fela family, the New Afrika Shrine is the place to visit. This is the replacement of the real shrine that was burnt down. A cover charge of N500 is collected. It is placed in Adeleye Street, Ikeja.
Cheapest flights Dar es Salaam to Lagos, Nigeria generally takes 08h 10m.
The nearest airport to Lagos, is Murtala Muhammed Airport and the nearest airport to Dar Es Salaam is Dar Es Salaam international airport.
Distance from cheap flights from Dar es Salaam to Lagos, Nigeria is approximately 4260 kilometers.
China Southern, Rwandair Express, Ethiopian Air, Precision Air and Kenya Airways.
• The quickest flight time for flights with stopover is eight hours 55 minutes.
• The earliest flight of the day departs at 03:50. The last cheapest flights Dar es Salaam to Lagos, Nigeria of the day departs at 10:50.
• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is 4,258 km from Lagos
• Zanzibar, Tanzania - Zanzibar Kisauni is the most famous link for one stop flights between Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam and Lagos.
• Lagos is seventeen km from Murtala Muhammed Airport.
• Right now, thirty-four airlines operate out of Murtala Muhammed Airport.