One of the biggest lakes in Africa, Lake Victoria is renowned in some parts of the globe due to the "Darwin's Nightmare" documentary, which is based in Mwanza. Mwanza is a remarkable place to walk along the shore of Lake Victoria and learn some history. It is a best place to relax. Here are some of the best attractions of Mwanza:
A boat tour on Lake Victoria should be a high point on every person list while in Mwanza. Seeing the lake and the neighboring area from the boat will provide you an excellent feel of how life around Lake Mwanza looks. There are also quite a few ways where you can walk along the shore.
Like no other city in Tanzania, Mwanza is surrounded by boulders and hills. It is not by chance that the nickname of Mwanza is "Rock City." One of the most popular rocks in town is Bismarck Rock.
Just judging by the name of rocks and hills, one can guess the German influences in this area, even without knowing any history.
Saa Nane National Park
If you ask domestic Tanzanians about places to view in Mwanza, and they will most probably advise Saa Nane National Park. This is the rocky Island that hosts monkeys and impalas. For non-citizens, the visit ends up not being extremely affordable, yet many visitors decide to take the tour.
The distance of Mwanza flights from Dar es Salaam is 851 kilometers.
The average Dar es Salaam to Mwanza flight time is an hour and forty minutes.
There are twenty-nine direct flights from Dar es Salaam to Mwanza.
Air Tanzania offers 79 percent of the non-stop flights between Mwanza and Dar es Salaam.
• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is 529 miles from Mwanza.
• There are three daily flights from Dar es Salaam to Mwanza.
• There are six daily Dar es Salaam to Mwanza flights cheap.
• Four non-stop flights are operating from Dar es Salaam to Mwanza.
• Air Tanzania has the most non-stop flights between Mwanza and Dar es Salaam.
• Kilimanjaro, Tanzania - Kililmanjaro is the most famous link for one stop flights between Mwanza and Dar es Salaam.